Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pool Time fun @ Papa Mark's

 My dad had an end of summer bash/shrimp boil at his house in August.. Jeff had a golf tourney so i decided what the heck and braved the drive home alone....it is always a risky decision driving with Griffin that long,  i won't say he was good by any means, we had 20 minutes of 4 hrs that was good, the rest was pretty challenging and I won't lie I gave him ALOT of suckers, chips and fruit snacks and only god knows what else..Hey- desperate times call for desperate measures :) Anyway, we made it, the boys all had fun and i was WORN out, but really happy I made the effort because I missed my family.  Then Sunday was great, I got to see my grandma & Grandpa Kermicle and aunt and young cousins, it was a great family weekend.
Me and my little shadow, he is pretty attached to his momma.  and boy did he LOVE the pool,  we swam for hours that boy has no fear he loved jumping in and going under and I was turning into a prune, he had a blast!  I had a hard time raising my arms the next day :)  lol

Cute boys.. these 2 are just like brothers, they love to play together, bryson waited for hours for Cole to arrive, they had a great time and they are both becoming great swimmers, fishies like there mommas

goof balls
food break

cute boy


Nolan and his 'best friend' Jodi (dillon's girlfriend)  he loves her so much and her cute white dog Lucy.   She had to leave around bed time and he told her ever so sweetly, 'you can't leave, i really want to cuddle you, please' and if you know Nolan in sweet mode, its about impossible to say no to that.. so they got all set up on the couch and cuddled before bed, he was so happy, he looked up and said i really love to cuddle you,  there was more cuteness but i can't remember it all, it was precious!!  
everyone had fun watching him enjoy the pool, and his chubby budda belly..he is quite a ham.  he also enjoyed the corn on the cob from the shrimp boil, and my dad's work friend brought some clam dip, omg, smelled terrible, but boy he went to town on that stuff, he LOVED it,  it was pretty hilarious.


the boys having fun with Jodi's dad, he was throwing them all and they loved it

dad's polaris is a HUGE hit with all the kids, they love going on rides over to Uncle D's new house!

No comments: